The agreement between you and Herbarium Institute of International Hotel Studies, New Delhi (to be referred as HIIHS) shall be subject to the following terms and conditions:-
- The student (and/or authorized guardian) certifies that student is of the minimum 18+ years of age and has the consent of a parent or legal guardian. The student is aware that HIIHS is a purely private institution and runs vocational courses.
- HIIHS runs purely private vocational courses for interested students in the field we operate in. Degrees/Diplomas are offered by other institution, college, university or organization and we are in no way responsible for your admission and your exams from such other institution, college, university or organization or assignments to be submitted in such other institution, college, university or organization. A student, if willing will take admission in any such other institution, college, university or organization of his/her choice and complete the course on his/her own. HIIHS is no where responsible or party to any such external admissions or engagements done by student(s).
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By taking admission in HIIHS and/or by using the Online Services of HIIHS, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- All fee and other prices (if any), unless indicated specially are in Indian Rupees.
- All prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of HIIHS Online Service and/or Management.
- HIIHS reserves the right to refuse or cancel any service and/or course, which is listed incorrectly in any form. This shall be regardless of whether the service/course has been confirmed or the payment has been levied via credit card or any other medium. In the event, the payment has been processed by HIIHS Online Services or Management, the same shall be credited to your credit card account or returned after 10% deduction and duly notified to you by email, call or by SMS.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. HIIHS will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently and the onus to prove otherwise shall be exclusively on the user.
- Any request for cancellations of test/services/course once duly placed on the site, shall not be entertained.
- In the event of non-delivery on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost incurred by HIIHS for redelivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- HIIHS shall not be liable for any delay/non-delivery of purchased goods (Study materials, Online Tests, any assignments) by the vendors, students, parents/guardians, trade organization/s, manufacturers/shop etc. or in case of act of God such as flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond the control of HIIHS.
- The User agrees to use the services provided by HIIHS through their website www.hiihs.com and www.hiihs.in for lawful purposes only.
- The User agrees to provide authentic and true information. HIIHS reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found to be flawed/incorrect (wholly or partly), HIIHS has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using www.HIIHS.COM and/or other affiliated websites or offline mediums without prior intimation whatsoever.
- HIIHS will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this site. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
- The User agrees clearly that the use of HIIHS Online Services and Offline Services is at the Users sole risk. A student must take it in writing from the Management of HIIHS any warranty or guarantee as HIIHS does not consider any verbal or written or both guarantees or warranties issued by any member, agent or affiliate of HIIHS, unless officially stamped on its official letterhead.
- HIIHS Online Service users/students must send their self-attested photocopy of class X or X, XII or X,XII, Graduation marksheet and attach Four recent passport size colored photographs along with dully filled Admission Form (hard copy) to registered office only, which is at C-66, Vikaspuri, New Delhi – 110018.
- Any student enrolled with HIIHS will have to regularly work hard to get the desired success. In case the teacher feels that the student is not working hard, creating indiscipline or using unfair means in the institute or around, irregular in attendance, not responding properly, he/she may be expelled from the institute. The decision of the institute In charge in this regard will be final and binding on the student/parent. No fee or part of the fee will be refunded in such cases.
- If any student absents himself/herself for more than 5 days continuously without any prior written and approved application, he/she may not be allowed to attend/join the classes and may not be given any test paper(s), he/she may be deemed to be expelled from the Institute. No separate intimation will be sent to the parents. No fee or part of the fee paid/encashed will be refunded in such cases. The decision of the Management in this regard will be final and binding on the students & parents.
- After depositing money towards Seat Reservation, if a student becomes disinterested in the Institute due to any reason whatsoever, the Institute will not refund the money deposited towards Seat Reservation
- However, if a student had paid the full Trimester/Semester Fee and applies for refund before the commencement of course/classes, only the fee that comes after subtracting the Seat Reservation fee will be refunded along with PDCs submitted, if any. The Seat Reservation/ Course fee deposited towards a particular course will not be adjusted against any other course. In certain cases, at the discretion of the management, a student studying in Diploma course may be transferred to a Degree course with such fee adjustments.
- The Fee cannot be accepted in lump sum and only at the pre informed and pre agreed installment stages during the entire duration of course along with applicable GST and/or other taxes, if any.
- Incomplete form will be rejected. It is compulsory to attach photocopy of self-attested mark-sheet of Class X and XII affix a recent passport size colour photograph along with the admission form.
- The parents can meet the Front Office Team, Teachers and Management for any enquiry about their ward’s progress or any other problem concerning their ward with PRIOR APPOINTMENT only.
- Any study material given during the classes or otherwise, may not be given to those students, who are absent without prior application from the parents. No request/personal appointments in this regard shall be entertained.
- If a student is absent or misses a test, he/she can collect his/her question paper from the office within 3 days from the date of the test, failing which the question paper will not be given to him/her.
- It is the responsibility of the parents to submit the fee of their ward in time as per schedule given in the prospectus or given in writing at the time of admission. They should not expect reminders and calls from the institute.
- The fee for second trimester/semester onwards can be paid in the form of PDCs. In case, post dated cheques are not submitted or get bounced then a late fee of Rs. 350 per day shall be charged on the installment due. However, installment will be accepted with late fee only up to the end of the fortnight failing which the name of student will be struck off. No fee will be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances.
- If the cheque is bounced for any reason whatsoever, a fine of Rs. 800 may be charged separately from the student along with the fee installment. This amount may be charged in cash or Demand Draft.
- It is compulsory/mandatory to provide a working e-mail I.D./Mobile No. of the student and parent(s)/guardian(s). The result of tests or any other information of the institute may be sent to the student by SMS and on his/her e-mail I.D or by ordinary post to the address mentioned in the form. The Institute shall not be responsible for any information regarding result or anything else not received by the student if he/she has not given or incorrectly provided his/her e-mail I.D./mobile no. and postal address in the Admission form at the time of admission. Although, we encourage parents/guardian and students to regularly email the institution to ask for any progress or results on official email ID mentioned on the Website.
- If any type of mishap occurs in the premises of HIIHS because of situations beyond control or deliberately created by some students/ teachers or other staff or any natural calamity such as earthquake, floods, fire, electric short circuit etc, the institute shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever. However, a very strict action may be taken against miscreants.
- No student is allowed to carry mobile phone/I-pad or any such electronic device in the classes or during the tests. In case, if he/she carries such gadgets or devices in the classes or tests, then it should be switched off. The Institute is not responsible for any loss/theft of such devices in the Institute.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for providing seating arrangement to the parents while the classes and/or tests of their wards are in progress. As we have limited space in our waiting area at front office, so parents are requested to make their own arrangements.
- The Examination Centre of any place can be changed as per the requirement/ need of the company without any prior notice to the students/parents.
- It is for the student to see whether he/she is eligible for any examination of such other institution, college, university or organization, which the student had enrolled for in addition to HIIHS vocational course. HIIHS is not responsible if a student is not able to take exams conducted by the examination body on any ground whatsoever. Such a student cannot claim a refund of the whole or any part of the fee he/she has paid to the Institute for his/her vocational course.
- The responsibility of dealing with such other outside institution, college, university or organization is that of the student himself/herself or that of the Parents/Guardian.
- Institute reserves the right to use the photograph(s) and/or video(s) of student(s), whole class, parents/guardians or all together for advertising in case the institute desires to do so.
- Any change in the correspondence address or phone number or email should be intimated to Registered Office at C-66, Vikaspuri, New Delhi - 110018 immediately through a written application duly signed by the student and/or parents/guardian.
- The entry into the classes is permitted only with the valid Identity Card issued to each and every student. If any student is found misusing the I-Card, he/she will be rusticated from the Institute.
- In case any parent/guardian/student is found misbehaving with any staff member of the Institute, his/her ward can be rusticated and no claim to retain such student will be entertained. The decision of the Management will be final and binding on the student and parents/guardian.
- Students enrolled in vocational programs at HIIHS can obtain the duplicate kitchen kit, uniforms, books and any other such item by paying the same amount paid by them with an addition of 15% amount.
- Once the name of a student is struck-off due to the non-payment of fee for more than 2 weeks from the due date, the student shall have to pay 6500/- for re-admission.
- If at any point of time, the Govt. further increases GST or any other Tax, the extra amount of such tax will be borne by the students from the date of enforcement of the act by the Govt.
- HIIHS reserves the right to make any alteration in its programs/venue/timing and days of classes without any prior notice to anybody. The decision of the Management will be final & binding on the students and the parents.
- That the HIIHS and you (the user) hereinafter referred as “Parties” agree that the present agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws in force in India and in the eventuality of any dispute or difference (including in the eventuality of violation of the present agreement by any party) arise on any matter relating to or arising out of the present agreement the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitration of an arbitrator to be appointed by the Management of Herbarium Institute of International Hotel Studies, New Delhi whose decision shall be final and binding upon the parties. The sole Arbitrator shall conduct the arbitration proceedings at Delhi only. It is also mutually agreed between the parties that the Parties would be entitled to invoke the present arbitration Clause/agreement during or even after the subsistence and even after the present agreement has expired or been terminated etc.
That in the event of such an Arbitrator to whom the matter has been originally referred is unable/failing/refusing to act for any reason whatsoever and/or withdrawing from his office at any stage/time, Management of Herbarium Institute of International Hotel Studies, New Delhi shall be entitled to appoint another person to act as the Sole arbitrator. That such arbitrator shall be entitled to proceed with the reference from the stage at which it was left by his predecessor. It is also agreed between the parties that arbitration proceeding would be conducted in English only and in no other language.That the Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction (subject to the arbitration proceedings which are to be also conducted at Delhi) over any or all disputes arising out of this present agreement and the parties hereby submit themselves to the jurisdiction of such Courts and/or Tribunals.
- Herbarium Institute of International Hotel Studies, New Delhi may also contact the user through sms, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, User holds Herbarium Institute of International Hotel Studies, New Delhi non liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the user's mobile number is registered with Do Not Disturb (DND) database.
- Our Warranties and Disclaimers
We provide our Services using a commercially reasonable level of skill and care and we hope that it will benefit you using them. But there are certain things that we don’t promise about our Services.Other than as expressly set out in these terms or additional terms Herbarium Institute of International Hotel Studies, New Delhi does not make any specific promises about the Services. The specific functions of the Services, or their reliability, availability, or ability to meet your needs. We provide the Services “as is”.
Some jurisdictions provide for certain warranties, like the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all warranties.
- Liability for our Services
When permitted by law, Herbarium Institute of International Hotel Studies, New Delhi will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues, or data, financial losses or indirect, special, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages including but not limited to emotional loss, career loss, stress etc.To the extent permitted by law, the total liability of Herbarium Institute of International Hotel Studies, New Delhi for any claims under these terms, including for any implied warranties, is limited to the amount you paid us to use the Services (or, if we choose, to supplying you the Services again).In all cases, Herbarium Institute of International Hotel Studies, New Delhi will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.We recognize that in some countries, you might have legal rights as a consumer. If you are using the Services for a personal purpose, then nothing in these terms or any additional terms limits any consumer legal rights which may not be waived by contract.
- Business uses of our Services
If you are using our Services on behalf of a business, that business accepts these terms. It will hold harmless and indemnify HIIHS from any claim, suit or action arising from or related to the use of the Services or violation of these terms, including any liability or expense arising from claims, losses, damages, suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees.
- REFUND POLICY FOR STUDENTS
- HETPA Fee Refund: No refund of HETPA Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Seat Reservation Fee Refund: No refund of Seat Reservation Fee shall be made under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Refund Before Start of Course: Only the fee other than Seat Reservation Fee will be refunded within 30 days from the date of such request made by student himself/herself with proper signature.
- Refund After Start of Course:
- Within 10 days: Only the fee other than Seat Reservation Fee and incurred charges of Rs. 8000/- will be refunded within 30 days from the date of such request made by student himself/herself with proper signature.
- After 10 days: If any student leaves the classes/institute after 10 days from the date of commencement of the classes/course in the Institute due to whatsoever reason, then no refund of any fee paid will be made under any circumstances. Only the PDCs (if any) which have not been encashed on the date of refund application shall be returned. Such request must be made by student himself/herself with proper signature.
NOTE For the Purpose of Calculation of Refund:
a. The date of commencement of the batch will be considered and not the date of joining of any student in the institute.
b. Parents must insist for receipt of refund application from the front office. The date of submission of refund application will be considered and not by the number of classes attended by the student nor from the date the student stopped coming to the institute.